Length: 2 Days
(Custom/Group Training Available. Please contact us for additional information.)
The Microsoft SharePoint II course is designed to teach you how to create and manage SharePoint sites using the front end interface. Targeted to users who will be the administrator of a department’s SharePoint site this class will look at the administrative tools available in the SharePoint web interface.
- Creating and administering sites
- Creating and administering lists
- Modifying sites and lists.
- Creating list views
- Using SharePoint’s mobile features
- Using built in workflows
- Saving SharePoint structures as templates
- Creating page layouts using Webparts
- Creating custom content types.
- Setting up document management policies
- Using permissions and groups
- Creating a document structure
Microsoft SharePoint I
Session Times: 9 am – 4 pm Daily
The Business University – Alexandria
1940 Duke Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314
Microsoft SharePoint Training Courses Classes