Event Phone: 202-556-0822
- Technical Writing (Sept 11-12)
September 11, 2014 - September 12, 2014
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Instructor: Linda Jorgensen
(Custom/Group Training Available. Please contact us for additional information.)
Technical writers are often responsible for helping people use information. Learn how to choose what information to include in documents and to mold the information so it becomes easy to use with the Technical Writing Course.
- Learn steps that speed up the writing process
- Build sentence, paragraph, section, and document structures that allow readers to access information quickly
- Learn techniques for producing clear, precise prose
- Display text in a way that leads to action
One week before class, please send to The Business University one or two documents that you have written or are typical of those you deal with at work.
Venue Phone: 202-556-0822Address: