Event Phone: 202-556-0822
- November 4, 2015 - November 5, 2015
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Instructor: TBD
(Custom/Group Training Available. Please contact us for additional information.)
Writing and editing for Web sites are now core skills for any writer. Get up to speed in a small class with real-world examples designed for this style of writing and editing. This Writing for the Web class is for people with little or no online/writing experience.
- The difference between print and Web writing
- What to know before you start writing
- How to shorten and summarize text
- Building blocks: writing a paragraph for the Web
Information Design. Information design is for writers too!
Venue Phone: 202-556-0822Address: