Group/Custom course. Contact us for more details!
Microsoft Excel is an essential tool for everyone. The business world is all about data and the amount of data available is growing on a daily basis. The Business University’s Microsoft Excel classes are designed to help participants make sense of all the data that’s available. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert trying to hone your analytical skills, The Business University’s Microsoft Excel courses will provide you with the tools to succeed.
The Microsoft Excel II course is an intermediate level course designed to teach participants more advanced functions to develop your analytical skills. You will learn how to perform basic analysis and view the data in different ways.
- Customizing the Excel environment.
- Creating Advanced Formulas.
- Analyzing Data with Functions and Conditional Formatting.
- Organizing and Analyzing Datasets and Tables.
- Visualizing Data with Basic Charts.
- Analyzing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts.
Introduction to Microsoft Excel or equivalent
Custom/on-site course only.
Microsoft Excel Course